An algorithm is a specific set of clearly defined instructions aimed to carry out a task or process. And there are instances when a human trader isn’t able to handle enormous numbers of trading, and that’s when you need intervention of an intelligent algorithm.
Algorithmic-trading has many benefits.
- Trades are executed at the best possible prices.
- Instant and accurate trade order placement
- Trades timed correctly and instantly. This avoids significant price changes
- Reduced transaction costs due to lack of human intervention
- Simultaneous automated checks on multiple market conditions
- Reduced risk of manual errors in placing the trades
- Reduced possibility of mistakes by human traders based on emotional and psychological factors
- The greatest portion of present day algorithmic-trading is high frequency trading (HFT). This trading method attempts to capitalize on placing a large number of orders at very fast speeds, across multiple markets, and multiple decision parameters, based on per-programmed instructions.
Algorithmic Trading With Us
Subcribe Us Via Email
Enter Your Email Address To Subcribe And Receive Notifications Of New Information By Email.